Monday, April 14, 2014

4/13 meet up!

Hello!
so yesterday was a 4/13 meet up for Homestuck fans, it was really fun and I had such a blast.
there were a lot of people in costume there I thought most of them came out well:




 
 
 

 
it was really quite fun because there I learned there was many different kinds of fans, however I only found one other ampora fan. damn it eridan needs luv too!
 
 
me and my friend bought chalk, which turned out to be a big hit. though I was scared that the terezi cosplayer wanted to eat it, eep!
 
oh I also did the greatest piece of fanwork I've ever done for homestuck:
 
 

to bad it was on the sidewalk that I drew it....
 
the day brought about many hijinks as it progressed:
 


 
 
I had a good time friends and like minded people always help me feel alive.
Be posting later! Bye~Bye!
 
*oh yeah there was a fuzzy vriska and john.

No comments:

Post a Comment