Monday, May 19, 2014

My Graduation Present: Yuki

Yes so i got home sunday from my weekend at my dad's and i had a graduation present waiting for me.
IT. IS. SO. CUTE.
It was a wittle kitty that was so fluffy and dute~~~~~~
 I have a really crappy Camera that i use outside of school (i'm going to get a better one hopefully) but i just had to get pictures of my precious baby~~~

 she likes melon juice for some weird reason O.o
she doesn't like staying still so i could only get pictures of her when she was asleep.


so yeah to be a complete lame ass i named her Yuki. You know just to try to be all hipster about this. she's an absolute sweetheart. She's like those cats you see on T.V. that play and everything. so yeah just wanted to be prideful and brag about my dute Kitteh.




Be Posting Later, Bye-Bye~

No comments:

Post a Comment